Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sequoia] (Updated October 22, 2024)
Live2D Cubism Editor 5.1.02 now supports macOS Sequoia.
Other Live2D Cubism products currently released are not guaranteed to work on macOS Sequoia.
Please refrain from upgrading macOS, as it may not operate properly.

Live2D will not open unless I use the BAT file. How to fix and open with EXE file?

Hi there. I recently downloaded Live2D to star learning. But as soon as I opened the .exe file there was a popup of error.
So it tells that the issue may be occurring because of my pc specs, my processor settings or my drivers version. But all of these problems were fixed. I followed the guide provided by the same popup and nothing else worked until I reached step 5 "Use the BAT file to start". I specifically had to use the d3d.Bat files to make them work.

Tadaa! It works! But, in the same guide at the beginning it tells me to keep using it it starts that way.
So basically, I cannot use the .exe file ever... And I was wondering what can be the cause of this? Or how to fix it? I know that I can always minimize the command window and work as normal but it still kind of makes me feel a bit uneasy.
So yeah... That's that.

Software version: 5.1
OS version: Windows 11
PC model: Custom made.
Graphics specifications: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060
CPU: intel Core i5-12600k 12th gen
Memory: 32gb

Comments