Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sequoia] (Updated September 12, 2024)
We cannot guarantee the compatibility of the Live2D Cubism Editor and Cubism SDK currently released with macOS Sequoia.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
For more details

Installing issues

Hi, I just wanted to share some errors that showed up when I first tried to install the plugin. They were easy to solve, so I'm putting the solution to them here:

1. The GitHub repository don't have the .libs necessary to allow the compiler to proceed. These files were supposed to be in the ...\Plugins\CubismSdk\Source\ThirdParty\Live2DCubismCore folder. Downloading the project from the link solves this problem. I found this link in this post on the forum.
2. The enum ECubismPhysicsTargetType must derive from an uint8, just like the other enums inside the file that contains this enum.
3. Some classes were trying to access TMathUtil, but this class is not readily available. I inserted "GeometryCore" in the private dependencies of Live2DCubismFramework.build.cs to make it available.
4. Also to solve the previous problem it's needed to write #include "MathUtil.h inside the CubismParameterComponent.cpp and CubismPartComponent.cpp files.
5. The class UCubismModelActorFactory has the function PostCreateBlueprint, which is currently set to override but this function don't exist in the parent class. Removing the override keyword solved this problem.
6. Also the project couldn't use Build Solution, I had to press F5 (Debugging) to compile the project. There was a strange error talking about corrupted files in the engine. Maybe that problem could be only on my PC, I can't know for sure.