Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sequoia] (Updated October 22, 2024)
Live2D Cubism Editor 5.1.02 now supports macOS Sequoia.
Other Live2D Cubism products currently released are not guaranteed to work on macOS Sequoia.
Please refrain from upgrading macOS, as it may not operate properly.

OutOfMemoryError - nothing seems to fix it?

Specs:
- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 5.1.00
- OS & Version: Windows 11
- PC Model: Powerspec G164
- Graphics Specifications and CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
- Memory: 16GB
- Illustration Software used: Procreate

Hello! I've been running into this "Java Out of Memory Error" every time I try to export my model. At first I thought it was because my model was too big, but I've resized the textures and I believe that everything is around the same size as the sample model "mao".

The things I've tried to overcome this issue are:
- resizing the textures
- resizing the canvas
- manually setting the memory allocation in the .bat file to 14000
- shutting down/restarting my computer and then exporting with no other applications open

When I downloaded the sample model "mao", I was able to export it properly. So I'm confused on why my own model is running into issues.

Here are my Model Statistics:

The only other issue I can think of it having is too many deformers or too many interpolations or too many vertices/polygons. But I don't know how much of an effect this has on the model export/size.

Please let me know what else I should try to fix this. If you need me more data, I'll be happy to provide. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments