Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sequoia] (Updated October 22, 2024)
Live2D Cubism Editor 5.1.02 now supports macOS Sequoia.
Other Live2D Cubism products currently released are not guaranteed to work on macOS Sequoia.
Please refrain from upgrading macOS, as it may not operate properly.

Cubism Editor/ Viewer Startup Graphical Error

Hello. I've downloaded Live2D Cubism Editor, but I'm unable to run the individual programs. When starting, it'll show the orange block then give an error message: "A graphical error has occurred. The following problems may have occurred."

CPU: 13th Gen Intel i7-13700K
Memory: 32 GB
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Software Version: Cubism Editor 5.0
File Path: C:\Users\MyUsername\Desktop\Live2D Cubism 5.0 (The website mentions to install under ProgramFiles but I did it to Desktop instead)

I've added CubismEditor5 and CubismViewer5 as apps under Graphics Settings and manually set them to be run with the Radeon 7900. My entire system should also default to using this card.

I've read around the forums and I'm not using a custom Windows theme. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times to no avail. And I've also updated my drivers.

Furthermore, I've just installed a little GeForce GTX 1660 Super and (hopefully) downloaded the correct drivers. Could this be causing the issue?

I've been unable to locate any logs/ log files to help in troubleshooting.

Thank you.

Comments