Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[About macOS Sequoia] (Updated September 12, 2024)
We cannot guarantee the compatibility of the Live2D Cubism Editor and Cubism SDK currently released with macOS Sequoia.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
For more details

New Member Introduction: Excited to Explore Live2D Community!

Hey Everyone,

I am new here and excited to dive into the Live2D community. :)

I want to learn more about Live2D and its amazing features. Is there anyone <3 who can guide me on how to ask questions or seek help here ?

Additionally, I would love to connect with other Live2D fans and discuss our experiences. What are some cool projects or tips you all have working on ?

Looking forward to being a part of this vibrant community. B)

Thanks,
James :)

Comments

• Hello, there, welcome :)
    Basically, members use this forum for feedback bugs, requests suggestion toward Live2D staff, and ask for help, and so on.
    There are many posts in the forum. I recommend you to search at first if you face any problem.

Separate your questions in categories is important. Before posting, please check the category. If you post about Cubism SDK, you should create in Cubism SDK category.

Thanks.
  • obsidian said:

Hello, there, welcome :)
    Basically, members use this forum for feedback bugs, requests suggestion toward Live2D staff, and ask for help, and so on.
    There are many posts in the forum. I recommend you to search at first if you face any problem.

Separate your questions in categories is important. Before posting, please check the category. If you post about Cubism SDK, you should create in Cubism SDK category.

Thanks.

Thank you for the welcome. I'll be sure to search first and categorize my questions appropriately before posting.
  • Just in case, the category of this post is no problem, I think!
    Sorry if I have misled you.
    Enjoy Live2D!
  • obsidian said:

Just in case, the category of this post is no problem, I think!
    Sorry if I have misled you.
    Enjoy Live2D!

Hi @obsidian,
    Thank you for the response buddy.
    No problem, you didn't misled me. I'll make sure to post in the right section.