Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

questions about body XYZ rigs

hey! so im currently still trying to learn live2d and its going slow but well, but theres something i havent seen addressed specifically in any videos and i have trouble learning without knowing some specifics, so i need some help.

when it comes to XYZ rigging for specifically the body, is it necessary to rig each parameter overlapping? body facing left and up for example, for me when i do this i have to change the rig to be a mix of both instead of it doing it automatically. i am wondering, if i have to do this, and if so, is there a way to at least stop it from going back to the default model so i dont have to try and recreate it by looks?

sorry if the wording is strange, im not 100% sure how to explain what im stuck with. any help is appreciated! thanks in advance <3
Tagged: