Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Cubism Editor Fails to Launch

edited March 28 in Bug
- Live2D Software Version: Alpha 5.1
- OS & Version: Windows 10
- PC Model: N/A
- Graphics Specifications: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x Eight-core
- Memory: 32GB

I have followed all of the steps here, numerous times, for both .bat files, as well as the renamed bat from step 5.

I do not know how to attach my log separately, so here it is just pasted :

C:\Program Files\Live2D Cubism 5.0 alpha>CubismEditor5.bat
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option MaxRAMFraction was deprecated in version 10.0 and will likely be removed in a future release.
WARNING: A command line option has enabled the Security Manager
WARNING: The Security Manager is deprecated and will be removed in a future release
openjdk version "17.0.3.1" 2022-04-22 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 17.0.3.1+2-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.0.3.1+2-LTS, mixed mode, sharing)
INFO [ path : C:\Users\drtum\AppData\Roaming ] at com.live2d.cubism.CECubismEditorApp (CECubismEditorApp.kt:-1) main()

EDIT :

I found out the issue, if you name the file it saves to, it will fail to launch. I overlooked this upon troubleshooting because the examples are "C:Program Files\Live2D Cubism X.X" / "C:Program Files\Live2D Cubism X.X beta" and mine was saved to : "Live2D Cubism 5.0 alpha"

I had forgotten I had chosen that name myself upon install since its so similar to the default, I had just changed 1 number of it.