Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
live2D does not work well with Sprite3D
I got a problem that live2d object does not work well with Sprite3D in cocos2d-x, could anyone give me some tips?
Here is the situation:
1. There is a scene with Live2D object created by lua script;
2. close this scene, enter second scene with a Sprite3D object, the Sprite3D object just gone;
3. if delete the live2d object in first scene, or just comment draw function as below
if (live2DModel == NULL)return;
live2DModel->draw(); //comment this
then re-enter second scene, the Sprite3D object appears normally;
according to information generated by Sprite3D object rendering, looks like some resources or render state belong to Sprite3D was corupted, but system throws no error.