Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Ability to use PRO version when offline for a few days

this didn't happen on the live2D version 4.x, as I remembered, after I activate the license, it will check every 7 days so I can still use the Live2D software even if I don't have access to the internet

but every time I don't have access to my internet (example scenario : network issue / I have to work on my models when I travel but don't have access to the internet), live2D 5.X always ask me to activate the license and that means I can't work due to no internet access.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023
    @ARS

Thank you for your continued patronage of our products.
    We are Live2D staff.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    We will consider how to address this issue in the future, as it is an unexpected problem that this software always requires online authentication.

If you have no choice but to use the software offline, please activate the software in the online environment and continue to use it without exiting Cubism Editor.
    As long as Cubism Editor is still running, you will be able to use it for a while even if it goes offline.

Thank you for your continued support of our products.