Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Live 2d animation issue

Whenever I want to save my animation on live2d it would say "FREE version - Only 3-frame step is available for Frame Step 3-frame step is not used Save failed." I've tried to click on “frame step” and press 3, but nothing happens the same error keeps popping back up whenever I want to save it.

Comments

• Options
    Frame step value is stored per keyframe. Check if other keyframe is set to "3".
    Or try clearing out all keyframes from that Frame Step track. Keyframes outside work area/duration may also trigger the warning.
  • Options
    Ran_TH said:

Or try clearing out all keyframes from that Frame Step track. Keyframes outside work area/duration may also trigger the warning.

Ran_TH said:

No difference, all keyframes are set to "3" and no keyframes are set outside the work area and I've also tried removing the keyframes from frame step yet I'm still having the same issue.
  • Options
    @lydde_1

Thank you for your continued patronage of our products.
    This is Live2D staff.

We would like to ask you to upload a file of the screen recording of the event you have inquired about, to the following link.

Operation Procedure During Recording
    1. Click the "Frame Step" property in the timeline palette of the CAN3 file.
    2. Click "00:00:00" on the timeline and advance one keyframe at a time.
     The default shortcut key is "K".
    3. When the last keyframe is reached, end recording.

Upload to
    https://biz.datadeliver.net/posts/W5T4Z15IyKIR

Best regards.