Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Return more detailed logging in the Log panel

In the last 4.x versions we can see INFO and WARN logs (usually marked in yellow) on the Logs panel, but I noticed in 5.0 panel they only show ERROR log in reds?

Can we have previous logging display back, or at least have an option for it?
Having more verbose logging to me is helpful to understand the Editor behavior when I'm working.
For example some WARN infos are useful if there are operations that are slowing down the Editor, and also some commands like Copy / Paste Form sometimes doesn't have clear feedback whether the operation is successful or not, but the Log panel can reflect that. Now that info are no longer shown so I'm kind of running in blind (unless I'm launching the Editor from batch file to show the console).

Comments

• Options
    @Ran_TH

Thank you for always using our products.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    The font color of the log palette has been changed from Cubism5. There is currently no option to change the font color of the log.

We have shared this with the development team as a request from a user.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Thank you.
    The color is not a problem, but it's just the logs is not as detailed as before.
  • Options
    @Ran_TH

thank you for your reply.

Very sorry. I had given you the wrong answer.
    The correct fix was to change the log output method.
    The correct answer to your question is "I changed the way logs are output."
    Therefore, some information that was previously output to the log is no longer output due to this change in the output method.

We will accept requests to display logs that are necessary for users, so if you have any other requests, please post your requests specifically.
    We will consider future measures.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.