Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Lock Deformer button causes performance changes

edited October 2023 in Help
Even when locking all deformers and art meshes, program FPS changes when the Lock Deformer button is active. This video is with all of the model's folders locked, so no deformers or art meshes are visually being displayed. When the Lock Deformer button in the main window is enabled in this state, I gain about 5-6 FPS compared to when it is disabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HcPTMibU5dQCJm-kvQCrzNTKBfXZnBiG/view?usp=sharing

I'm confused as to why this should affect performance. If all of the model is locked, then clicking the Lock Deformer button should have no change in performance as it is the same function.

I tested this in 4.2 as well, and while there isn't an FPS counter I am able to see a similar change in performance under the same circumstances.

Comments