Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Editor 5.0 Application isn't responding to Mac M1 Chip

Hi, I've seen a post that was in a similar predicament to mine but I've had this problem for a few days and haven't seem to work it out. I've been trying to open Cubism Editor 5.0 but it doesn't open and it only says "Application Not Responding" and I have to force quit. I have restarted my computer multiple times, redownloaded and deleted the application, and checked my settings but I'm not sure what the problem is. I recently updated my laptop to Sonoma 14.0 but even before the update it never opened, the Viewer application works just fine but it's just Editor that isn't opening. I'm not sure if it's my computer itself or just an error but I've found myself in a dead end and I can't find anything similar to my problem.

Specs:
MacBook Air 13"
Apple M1 Chip
Memory 8 GB
macOS Sonoma 14.0

Answers