Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Editor 5.0 - Auto generate face motion Error

I am testing the new feature of the 5.0 program, which was updated yesterday. What interests me the most is the semi-automatic face generator, but it has disappointed me greatly. I have tried to make it work again and again, and it always shows an error that makes no sense at all.

For example, in the video I will attach:

I used the auto-generation of the face deformer.
The deformers do not group correctly. In this example, you can see that the ears are left out of the automatic generator (I've already verified that they were in the correct folder).
When trying to do it manually and add the ears to the deformer, they disappear.
When attempting to remove the ears from the deformer, they still do not appear.
This also happens with other layers, such as the face or the eyes.
Honestly, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, or if it's a problem with the program. It's supposed to make the work easier, but so far, it's just been error after error. I've tried saving the folders in different ways and adding the layers to the deformers, but it still doesn't work.

Could someone tell me what's happening?

Comments