Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Corrupt/incomplete exports when working on initial launch of software

While I know that the current 5.0 beta is still not a stable release I have tested exporting runtime files, both under 4.2 and 5.0 file types.
After exporting during the initial session (launching live2d for the first since after turning on my system) there is a chance that the export becomes corrupted in some way OR exports incorrectly.

So far the only workaround I have found is to relaunch the software and re-export the runtime file. If I run into this issue again I'll update with log info or other findings. Some telltale signs of when this issue occurs is
  • file explorer will not open after export (setting is toggled on for this feature).
  • when testing the export in a tracking program (I've been using VTS) model displays partial rigging for params that should be fully rigged. This includes things like glue compatibility (there are no hidden folders, artmeshes, deformers, or glue. Everything was visible in the file in each instance I've ran into)

Comments