Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Editor 5.0 Beta1 Application Not Responding Apple M1 Pro Chip

I am having trouble opening the Cubism Editor. The app says "Application Not Responding" before anything pops up on the screen. I have restarted my Mac, to no avail. I also deleted Live2d, restarted my Mac, reinstalled Live2d again, and it could not launch. The application remains unresponsive when I wait for a while. I will continue to persist in launching the application until successful, if not successful, I will wait for support.

Here are my specs:
MacBook Pro 14-inch
Apple M1 Pro Chip
Memory 16 GB
macOS Ventura 13.4.1

Comments

• Options
    AH NEVERMIND. I have been clicking "Force Quit" and relaunching for over 30 minutes before this post. And now magically after this post, it has successfully launched. I don't know what is the cause for why it takes so many tries, but hopefully, that can be improved. Perhaps I must wait sometime after installing before it can successfully launch smoothly? I hope this won't be the case whenever I launch Live2D, I will keep my user experience updated.