Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Parts disappeared after opening physics menu

Hey there, hope someone can help me:
So I added a some new art to my model, a hand holding cards and a symbol for her forehead. I set up a couple toggle buttons so their opacity would go from 0 to 100. The symbol worked fine, checked it in physics and it looked nice. Then i went to the arm and set it all up as well. When I tried it out it worked great in the editor window. I set up the corresponding arm to disappear when I had that one appear on the same toggle. Then when I went to look at it in the physics window the forehead symbol and the forearm, hand and cards disappeared. The upper arm of the new arm didn't disappear though. The pieces are still there and I can select them but they are just invisible for some reason now... I'm stumped!

Answers