Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

CubismModelSettingJson can't read file

Hello. I'm pretty new to c++ development and I try to port Live2D native opengl framework to Qt Quick/Qml (also tried widgets).

I've managed to create cmake project, compile and run it, but right away after startup there is an issue with json reading - all values are empty.

I've played around and figured out that it works if I try to read model before initializing Qt application (by creating QGuiApplication instance) but fails if I try to read it afterwards, even though I pass the same arguments as can be seen in debugger, I've added screenshots with code samples here

I tried to follow invocation chain and last thing that looks different is the endPos variable inside of method CubismJson::ParseBytes, when parsing works properly it has the same number as count of bytes in file, but if it fails it becomes 1441 instead of 1736. Maybe application starts to treat encoding differently? Is it possible with c++ to change such things in runtime? Any ideas what else might cause this issue? I can attach my project if someone is interested in reproducing it

I'm using CLion on Ubuntu Linux 22. I was able to run sample project without any issues.

Comments