Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Very Strange Colour Shift in Exported Movie

Live2D Version: Cubism Editor 4.2.04
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Memory: 32 GB
Illustration: CSP

So, I'm trying to export an animation into a video. It's a 2 minute long animation and is meant to loop. The illustration looks like this:

But here's the thing. When I try to export the movie in MOV format, regardless of which option I choose, the end result look like this, and applies to the whole movie:

I've no idea what's causing this, and it only applies to the MOV format. If I export in any other way, MP4, Image Sequence, GIF, the colours are fine. The MP4 format's quality isn't acceptable for what I want, so I've been trying to figure this out, but I haven't the first clue where to look to figure this out.

I should mention that this animation exported fine while I was still in the middle of creating the animation. The five times I exported MOV format while the animation was still a WIP, it turned out fine. I don't know what happened when I finished the animation.

I should also note that the image sequence export which I've been using as a workaround to produce the vid results in choppy playback for the first three seconds of the movie.

This has been a very frustrating endeavour and I'm hoping to get some answers here, or at least draw attention to this if it's a bug.

Comments