1. Is it just me or is there no difference in the quality of temporary snapshots with a resolution from 1/1 to 1/4?
Do you see a difference when you change it? Personally, I don't see it.
I tried different versions (5.0 and 4.2.04), tried to save and restart the Editor, doesn't help. I also tried projects with different model sizes and texture atlas resolutions.
A little joke about this:
Live2D developers are like: "Let's make "Temporary snapshot quality settings" for users, but we won't do the functionality, no one will notice anyway!"
2. First, I'll describe what you can do to reproduce the problem:
- Create/open a model that uses a basic list of parameters.
- Duplicate Angle X and Angle Y. Or Eye Smile, for example.
- Use the "Select" and "Change" functions to move the finished rig from the original parameters to the duplicated ones.
- Delete original Angle X and Angle Y.
- Rename Parameter IDs of the duplicated parameters as if they were originals.
- Don't ask me why I want to use duplicated parameters.
- Press "Play" Random pose.
Now you will see that the duplicated parameters, even if they ticked in the Random pose settings don't work, don't move. This is not expected behavior. If I use duplicated parameters, I still want them to move while playing the Random pose.
3. My friend told me that Live2D can't export video with exact specified by user bitrate. Is this a bug or does Live2D have some limitations? Here are results for the same video with the different bitrate:
4. Please add the ability to edit the behavior of the slider in the Random pose settings.
- Infinite forward = to the right (for parameters with Repeat function)
- Infinite backward = to the left
Maybe... something else?
5. Please add the ability to copy-paste only parameters from one project to another. Sometimes you want to use ready-made solution, but you can't. In this situation, you have to copy parameters with keyed objects.
6. Please add the ability to remove an elements from Recent Files.