I know this question has been asked a few times already and solved a couple too but after trying everything suggested that had worked for previous users, I am at my wits end and need help
I have been working with Live2D Cubism for a little over a year now and never had any issues with this either.
Every time I try to export my newest model for runtime it loads (displaying the loading bar and all) but nothing ends up saving on the computer. I already tried changing the glue ID to make sure nothing exceeds the character limit or something similar, I tried down sizing the model thinking that it's a RAM issue but similarly sized models export just fine.
I really need this exported so I hope someone can help me!
- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.2 (1 Year Indie Licence)
- OS & Version: Windows 10 Pro
- PC Model: Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460-PLUS
- Graphics Specifications: GTX 10850 12GB
- CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 20 Logical Processor(s)
- Memory: 16GB 2666MHz
- Illustration Software used: Clip Studio Paint EX
I do not know what kind of screenshot I could take to exactly show the issue btw.
Thanks in advance for any help!