[About macOS Ventura 13.0] (12/20/2022)
The currently released Live2D Cubism SDK is not guaranteed to work with macOS Ventura.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
The Cubism Editor license file may be lost after the macOS upgrade.
Please make sure to deactivate the Cubism Editor license before upgrading the macOS.
For more details
About the support for Mac models
Cubism Editor is not supported with Apple M1 processors.
Please refer to System Requirements
We will not respond to any related inquiries with this message.
Additional Feature for "Replicate Parameters" Palette Menu
It would be a great advancement to workflow to be able to duplicate parameters multiple times based on a set number.
If this feature existed, these details would be a nice add on:
- Notification of parameters already existing
- Iterating on the number that already exists
- Iterating based on a custom array [0-9], [a-z], [A-Z], [<,>]
- Custom naming conventions for finding and replacing values
- --> example: replacing _L with _R
(Sample of how the GUI could look)