Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History

Can't import my PSD file into Live2D editor.

Hello everyone, I'm having issues importing my PSD into Live2D Editor. I checked the layer names, the layer modes, the color mode and 8 bit stuff. I also tried copying all the layers and saving it in the new PSD file. Moreover, other people I send my model to are able to import it with no issues.

On my PC, I can only open my model if I delete ~half of it, which means deleting everything below waist and also lowering the resolution. However, sample models from the official site can be opened easily (like Natori fullbody model).

I use Clip Studio Paint for creation of PSD files and I use PRO version of Live2D Cubism.

My PC specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.2 GHz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 Ti 6 Gb
RAM: 16 GB
Tagged:

Answers

• @shushafox

Thank you for your continued use of our product.

Please send us a DM with the PSD file that causes the problem so we can look into it.
    Best regards.

[How to send a direct message]
    Click on my name, "enoko_Staff".
    My profile screen will open. Click on [Message] in the top right corner.
    The message sending screen opens.
    Click on the icon [Attach file] and select the file.
    Click [Post Message] to send the message.
    (Please compress the file. If the file is too large to be attached, use an upload site or similar)