Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Export issue even below limit with free version

help please, I have a problem, I decided that it would be ok for me to redo it again, so i did, and it worked, but i had forgotten to check the boxes to display the physics,userdata,and display files, so i tried to reopen the moc3 file i had so i can try and export it again, it didnt work on live2d cubism editor, so i ended up just redoing it for the 3rd time but make everything even more minimal and now I keep getting the same message, ive done everything at the bare minimum and it still wont let me export and i really dont wanna try to make this model for the 4th time.. so until this has been answered i will not be closing my live 2d window for now
😭

Comments