[About macOS Sonoma 14.0] (update 10/17/2023)
The current compatibility status with released Live2D Cubism products is as follows:
[supported]Live2D Cubism Editor version 5.0.01 and later
[not supported]Live2D Cubism Editor version 5.0.00 beta1 and earlier,Other Live2D Cubism products, including Live2D Cubism SDK.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
The Cubism Editor license file may be lost after the macOS upgrade.
Please make sure to deactivate the Cubism Editor license before upgrading the macOS.
For more details
Can't export to moc3 file.
When I try to export my Live2D model to moc3, I wait for the loading bar to finish, and when it does, it was supposed to automatically open the folder with the export files, but it doesn't. So I open the folder myself, and there are no files there. But when I try to export another model, it works correctly.
- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.2.00
- OS & Version: Windows 10
- PC Model: A320M-H
- Graphics Specifications: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core Processor
- Memory: 16 GB
- Illustration Software used: ClipStudio Paint
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4oW4NiKybtAShOF2yx8NFg66dPSNfxD/view?usp=sharing