Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Parameter "Change" window missing

- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.2.00
- OS & Version: Windows 10
- Graphics Specifications: GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 32GB RAM
- Illustration Software used: Clip Studio

I am in the process of rigging a pair of eyes. I completed the rigging on the right eye, using parameter EyeR Open. I then duplicated the eye and reflected to make the left eye. However, I am unable to use the Parameter > Change tool to change the left eye to the EyeL Open parameter. The Change window appears to be hidden from view. The rest of Live2D Cubism becomes unresponsive, and the title bar is greyed out. I assume it is this way because focus is shifted to the Change window - but because I cannot see the window, I can only restore focus by hitting the ESC key on my keyboard.

How can I find the missing Change window and set the default position to the center of my display?

Comments

• Options
    @sarccatto

Thank you for your continued use of our product.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are sure you have already checked this, but please take a moment to re-check the following points.
    Step1
    - Is a window being displayed on another monitor? If you are using multiple monitors, please check with only one monitor in use.

Step2
    - If the window does not appear after checking on one monitor, please attach a video of it captured. We will check to see how it is working. (Please make sure you capture it so that we can see the log palette.)
    - Please send me the log file by direct message to me.

Click here to see how to check the log file.
    https://help.live2d.com/en/other/other_22/

[How to send a direct message]
    Click on my name, "Enoko(Staff)".
    My profile screen will open. Click on [Message] in the top right corner.
    The message sending screen opens.
    Click on the icon [Attach file] and select the file.
    Click [Post Message] to send the message.
    (Please compress the file. If the file is too large to be attached, use an upload site or similar)
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @sarccatto

You also sent us the same information by e-mail, but since the content is duplicative, we will respond to it in this community.
    Best regards!
  • Options
    It seems that in my frustration I did not think to try physically disconnecting my additional monitors. After disconnecting them, the window appeared slightly off-screen. I was able to bring it back to the centre of the screen. I reconnected my additional monitors and it appears that the Change window is behaving as expected now.
    Thank you!