Live2D Editor won't open, goes unresponsive and freezes on Mac
Currently, I have been using the newest version of Live2D (Testversion) on my MacBook Pro and it all has worked pretty good until two days ago after I did a macOS update (from Monterey 12.3.1 to Monterey 12.4). When I tried to open it, the launch screen appeared but the program went unresponsive so I had to force quit it every time. I've tried reinstalling Live2D and installing the beta and older versions but the problem remains.
I worked a way around it by setting Live2D to open whenever I restart my Mac and that works! I can work with it until I try to synthesize the corners. Then the program freezes again and I have to force quit it.
Here are my specs:
- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.0.05
- OS & Version: macOS Monterey 12.4
- PC Model: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- Graphics Specifications: AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- CPU: 2,6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
- Illustration Software used: Photoshop