Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

[BUG and FIX] Export PSD 262144 / null error bugfix

For a while I thought exporting PSD's just didn't work properly, but I think it's actually just an initialization error.

The bug: When attempting to export a PSD from the Project tab, it fails quickly with an out of bounds error, always stopping at 262144. If you try again it will give you a null error.

The fix: If you import a PSD of the correct resolution first then the export should succeed. Check the attached video for an example.

The problem: My guess is when the PSD part of the code is initialized the array isn't big enough. It isn't properly resized when attempting to export the file but is when attempting to import. Importing fixed the issue until the program is closed.

Tagged:

Comments