Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

All Live 2D Settings and Work Deleted, PLEASE HELP RESTORE [Logs attached]

Problem summary: "Hi there,
So I had recently taken a bit of a month or so break from live 2D and my rigging work. I use my workspace with organized folders and folder colors and had made a lot of progress on my model in the previous version of the software. When I opened it tonight to work, the software directed me to install the new update, which I immediately did. However, when I went to open my recent files, everything I had done in Live 2D had been deleted.

To be specific, when I manually opened the file, while all the new categories I created were present, all of my parameters, colored files, file organization, texture atlas, rigging, physics, warps (essentially everything to do with Live 2D for the Model) had been deleted.

If there is anything I can do to restore this, please please let me know. I'd hate to lose everything in my model, and, at the very least not know why so that I can prevent this from reoccurring in my future work. Thank you and please advise. "

- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.1.05
- OS & Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
- PC Model: HP Spectre x360 Convertible, model 13-aw0023dx
- Graphics Specifications: Intel HD graphics 5500
- CPU: Intel ID8A12 03
- Memory: 8GB
- Illustration Software used: (Krita files to PSD)
- [Logs attached]

Comments

• Options
    Hello, @AngelicAce
    Thank you for your contact.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Could you please try opening the same file in the older version of the Editor to see if the data is normal?

Cubism Editor has an automatic backup function, so you may want to check it out and try again.
    For more information, please refer to [Automatic Backup Feature | Live2D Manuals & Tutorials].
    https://docs.live2d.com/cubism-editor-manual/autosave/?locale=en_us

Could you provide us with the model data where the problem is occurring to prevent recurrence?
    If you don't want the data to be public, please send it via DM.

Could you tell me what symptoms you are noticing and what the last action you took was when you last had that file open?

[How to send a direct message]
    Click on my name, "kudo(Staff)".
    My profile screen will open. Click on [Message] in the top right corner.
    The message sending screen opens.
    Click on the icon [Attach file] and select the file.
    Click [Post Message] to send the message.
    (Please compress the file. If the file is too large to be attached, use an upload site or similar)

We appreciate your cooperation
    Thank you.