About the support for Mac models
Cubism Editor is not supported with Apple M1 processors.
Please refer to System Requirements
We will not respond to any related inquiries with this message.
Can’t import a psd file, out of memory error
- Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.1.04
- OS & Version: Windows 10 Pro
- PC Model: acer desktop 2018
- Graphics Specifications: NVIDIA GeForce MX130
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U
- Memory: 8GB DDR4
- Illustration Software used: Drawn in Autodesk Sketchbook, redacted in Photoshop
I’m a beginner and I ran into a problem. I can’t import a PSD file in Live2D. Java fills up my operative memory up to 96% (my free able memory is 7,88 gb out of 8 gb). I also tried to use Cubism Editor 4.0.00 and had the same problem. File can’t import and after loading it has the only error:
[ERROR] Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space