Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Cache purge, keyform hotkeys, actions/macros (feature requests)

edited November 2021 in Feature requests
1) Cache purge
Might be useful to have some sort of disk cache purge, after being on the program for awhile it gets quite heavy and I usually just restart the program to fix it.

2) Keyform Hotkeys
I like using keyboard shortcuts in Live2D, I think adding one for keying the 2/3 point parameter key forms would be great.

3) Macros/Actions
I think another thing that would be nice to have is something like photoshop's "Actions"?
I've been thinking it would be great to automatically make a hierarchy of deformers with pre-set names (set up by the user) for the selected object. For example to setup eye physics or hair physics, anything. If we can also set them up to have a custom "size growth difference" that would be cool too. (how deformers scale up when u create them continuously, I usually scale them down to be closer to the original size)

Example:
click on R hair strand > press action button > auto-creates deformer hierarchy of e.g. ( R hair strand X1>...X2>...X3>...Y1>...Y2>R hair strand )

4) Reconstruct/smooth brush, something to softly adjust parts of the deformer back to default position, could be part of deform brush tool set. Blend function + select brush can work but is a bit janky when working on specific spots.

Not sure if some of this might already be in the program! But I love using live2d and every update makes me very happy, can't wait to see what comes next ^^
Tagged: