Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

How to combine the two models into one?

I have two models with the same texture Atlas configuration.
Each of the two models has a different parameter, and the keys of each part are attached to each parameter.

I hope these two models can control all the parameters with one textured Atlas.

Is there any way to apply the parameters and key values of one model to parts of another model?

Best Answer

• "Is there any way to apply the parameters and key values of one model to parts of another model?"

- I would try to copy paste one model into the other model's file, I could also be completely wrong;;;
    -
    - I think you'll have to manually 'change' (the live2d function found when clicking on parameter value>down arrow>change) the keyforms over if you want diff parameters to work on the same ones. Or possibly matching up the parameter IDs and names before copy-pasting the entire model might work?

Answers

• dppdpp
    edited November 2021
    Thank you.

However, as in the above method, when the model's ID or name is matched and moved, each model moves when the parameter is moved.

when the same parts of the same two models are set to move differently in each parameter, can only the movement of one model be applied to the parts of the other model?