Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

2D Vtuber Help

Hi! I'm an artist who's interested in getting into Vtubing. I have made assets for all the different emotions of my character and I was wondering if someone could recommend me a facial recognition software that will change the asset according to the expression I am making into the camera. I know traditionally, 2D Vtubers are one illustration with 3D rigging but I'm hoping that there is a way to do it completely 2D with different images of the characters. Thank you for your help! I have also heard of a software that lets me program the assets displayed through a controller. Where each key corresponds to a different illustration. I'm not sure, but any help would be greatly appreciated!