Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

working on mouth params. do i start from default each keyframe?

CE 4.0.03, free version.
i made a param on a keyframe that can work for the rest of the keyframes. is there a way to copy the layer deformation from one keyframe onto another to start the editing from that position?
I noticed a "Lock default Deformer [Pro version]" setting, but is that the feature im looking for, or there is no other way but to start from default each time? im not looking to change my default art mesh but rather utilize each new iteration as the next starting point for editing.
im not using multiple layers, but rather deforming an upper and lower lip layers into the shapes. thats why i wondered if i started on the shapes that are similar to the others i could start from the previous shape onwards.

Comments

• Options
    After or before you make the change to anything on a parameter, if you want to 'copy' and paste that to another parameter, have the parameter in the keyform that you want to copy (and you don't have to be on a keyform you can be between them too) and goto "Modeling->Edit Shape->Copy Shape". It will take a snapshot of all the deformers/parts positions/rotations/scales and copy them to an internal live2d clipboard. Then move the parameter to the keyform that you want to duplicate it to, and do "Modeling->Edit Shape->Paste Shape". Now you can move anything from that point like animating frame by frame. For some reason my live2d isn't letting me do the keyboard shortcuts I so I have to use menus.