Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Help with blinking! eyeOpen & eyeball x y not syncing

Hello!
I hope i'm right here because I'm completely lost! i was following a youtube tutorial on how to do eye blinking and everything seemed fine until i tried my model out in the viewer and noticed that the eyeball isnt dissappearing with the blink when i look in any direction! it works totally fine when in neutral but how can i fix this?? i followed the tutorial to the smallest detail cuz im a total beginner with live2d but still it wont work for me :( can i somehow sync the eyeball movement with the closing or something? or copy the closing to all directions? i dont wanna do it all manually if its not necessary and want it to look uniform. Please help and explain it to me like I'm a total noob and dummy (cuz i am lol). I tried reddit and all kinds of googling/yt tutorials but i just cant find a solution :(
Thank you sooo much!!!

Comments

• Options
    That's really weird. When i followed a tutorial i took the eye white, added keyframes on eye open and close, dragged the mesh of the eye to be hidden and it worked.

Maybe you didnt use a clipping mask?

To make something clip with something, simply copy the ID of the object you want to clip something to and paste it into the 'Clipping Id' of the object you want clipped.

If that doesnt work, where you do have the keyframes set for the eyeball and eyewhite?

Hope i helped!