Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Having trouble with texture resizing
I was hoping I wouldn't have to post again so soon, but I'm working on a new character and I'm having trouble with the Resize Ratio when importing the PSD.
With my first character the resize ratio was at 100%. With the new chara I'm using the same PSD size, roughly the same body size, I work the same way as before - yet I can't get the resize ratio past ca. 85%, which makes the file blurry in the modeller. At the same time there is free space when the texture is generated. I tried fitting the parts into a texture manually and there's enough space.
I was going to replace the texture with this manual one and remap the parts, but for that I'd need a guide image. But when I import a guide image of the same size, it turns out completely pixelated. So it's not precise enough to rearrange the parts and I'm not sure its' size is correct.
Of course I can provide the files I work with if need be - thanks a bunch in advance! ( ^ ^)7