Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Shadows of Live2D Model - Unity

edited December 2023 in Help
Hi,

I would like to know if there is any way of getting a shadow projection for a Live2D model in Unity. Ej: a Live2D canvas and a plane behind that receive the shadow of the model (its shape).

I have tried using differents types of shaders without success. Not sure if exists a simple way.

A possible solution could be get the pixels data after live2d.draw() of the associated GameObject call and then paste those pixels to a transparent texture. After that, change the texture color to "black" and use that textue on a plane placed as shadow would be.

I don´t know if that could be a possible solution. Nevertheless, I don´t know how to get pixels data after a draw() call or exactly how to do all operation.

Does anyone know how to implement this functionality? Or any help?

Thanks
Regards
Tagged:

Comments