Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Shadows of Live2D Model - Unity
I would like to know if there is any way of getting a shadow projection for a Live2D model in Unity. Ej: a Live2D canvas and a plane behind that receive the shadow of the model (its shape).
I have tried using differents types of shaders without success. Not sure if exists a simple way.
A possible solution could be get the pixels data after live2d.draw() of the associated GameObject call and then paste those pixels to a transparent texture. After that, change the texture color to "black" and use that textue on a plane placed as shadow would be.
I don´t know if that could be a possible solution. Nevertheless, I don´t know how to get pixels data after a draw() call or exactly how to do all operation.
Does anyone know how to implement this functionality? Or any help?