Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Is there any preload technique that I can use in Unity to preload Live2D character assets (textures, motions, etc)?
I have two Scenes: Menu Scene, and Game Scene; then 1 Live2D character Prefab.
I thought I can use this [http://bit.ly/1LhAHkl]
Eric5h5 said, "Put the desired textures on some objects that are visible to the camera for one frame (the first frame in the game), then destroy the objects. Cover the screen with a blank texture while doing this so it doesn't look ugly—the camera still sees the objects so they still get rendered."
So I tried to load a Live2D character prefab in Menu Scene, then deleted it after one frame. But when I tried to use the same character prefab in Game Scene , it seems it's not preloaded so I didn't get the desired result...