Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Unable to import *.psd-file.
For some reason, the program seems to be unable to read a *.psd-file I'm trying to use. It gives error messages like@RLE@RLE
[ERROR] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.security.PrivilegedActionException: java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.live2d.graphics.psd.a: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException,
and a lot of the ERROR messages end with (Unknown Source).
Is it giving errors because I'm not using Photoshop, but a different program that exports PSD-files?
If you think it's the *.psd-file that is corrupted or something, I could show it to you, if necessary.