Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Model not animate when changing timeline in Unity
I am working with Live2d 3.0 and successfully in import and make new model from Cubism editor to Unity. But when a prefab of model generated, I drop it in the scene and try to animated in Unity Animation Window, it didn't work. In detail, the model work perfectly when I hit button Play, but when I trying to adjust animation by timeline, it doesn't. Please check the screenshot.
Please point me out the mistaken or guide me to make it work, so I can add animation event easier and more exactly.
P/s: I already posted this issue in forum but not sure that forum is still working or not so I re-post it here. If there is any problem, please let me know