Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Question about importing model
So I'm working with cubism 3 and unity. I have the SDK imported and tried to import my model. I dragged my model folder into unity asset, and a new gameobject was created in the scene and seemed to work. But there was no prefab being created, and when I tried to created a prefab out of the gameobect automatically created, the prefab I made failed to display the model.
Because there is barely any tutorial around, I think I may misunderstood the whole process of importing models. Help would be appreciated!