Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Creating models(cubism 3 version)
I have a question why you changed the way of rendering models from one mesh to a mesh for each part of the body, because creating a game object is quite a costly action in the Unity, and now for example to change the character you need not just load a new texture and moc file, but create each part of model as when importing to a Unity, or create a game object from the created prefab, which also requires each time to create a new game object and destroy old one. Pool of objects now seems like a waste of time and can't be using in this solution now.