Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Program Crashes whenever I try to "open" or "save as"

Hi, I am having a really strange problem and I am hoping someone can help.

I have been using Live2d for a while now, but honestly not in the last 5-6 months. Earlier this week when I tried to import a psd the program crashed, just closed it self, when I went to browse for a file. Open, Save As, anything that calls the windows explorer closes the program instantly. (both modeler and animator)

I know that both live 2d and Windows 10 have updated, so my first step was to go back to a previous version of Live 2d, still happened. I have tried the last few versions of 2 and the new 3 and all have the same problem.

After looking around and trying some general windows solutions, I did a refresh of my pc while keeping files. Same problem.

I then did a complete clean install of windows reformatting my c drive. Reloaded Live2d and it seemed to work. Then after installing adobe and my wacom tablet again it wasn't working again. I tried to uninstall both programs but the crashing problem stayed. It could be something windows 10 is installing/updating in the background but I don't know. I am having a hard time tracking down what is causing this and how to fix it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments