Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How to edit SimpleApp1 or Demo
hi i'm kinda like a newbie in unity and codes, i followed the steps of the Live2D manual and imported my own model to unity in the Sample file that's in the Demo folder, the problem is that it only follows the mouse but don't do motions by clicking or swiping, so i searched and seems like every body use the SimpleApp1 but i don't find a way to put my model there, delete the others and add my motions, basically i want that my model to move with a few idle animations and play animations by clicking or swiping in determinated areas, with a button to turn on/off a watermark.
if there are a way to create an script in the Sample file of the Demo folder or a way to do it in the SimpleApp1 let me know please
THANKS FOR ALL!!