Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Problem in unity (about afterimage)
I got some trouble in Unity...
It's totally fine in Viewer,but when in Unity the problem just came,is this a bug? Only happens on motions that will switch artmesh.
the version I'm using is Live2D Cubsim 3.2.03(free version),SDK 3.0,and Unity version is 2017.2.0
I guess it is an action setting or an output problem.
By the way,I used to use Cubsim 2.1 and SDK 2.0,there is no problem like this.