Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Application Exit when importing a psd file
Hi! New in Live2D..I just finish my Model in my laptop and export it in psd file from GIMP.. And then when I open Live2D 2.1 and click import PSD..and click my psd file "sample 01.psd" and then click "Open"..After a few seconds it show the "PSD Import" that my Model with layers is organized..Of course it need to click "Ok" to proceed..And then after a seconds..(I hope you can imagine of what im saying) The Live2d Application just quit or end process..I thought at first that it was just functioning or loading process and then I realized that it end process..I was wondering if my laptop is the reasons or the GIMP I use to export my model into psd file..Please help me to solve this problem..Thank you very much