Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Unable to see model track in timeline[Cubism 3.0.12]
Hello! I recently made a model on the newest update [Cubism FREE 3.0.12] and imported it to animator, however I'm unable to manipulate the model because the model track doesn't appear.Actions attempted:
Importing another model - No problems with this, the different model can be manipulated as normal.
Restarted the computer
Uninstalled and reinstalled Live2d
Checked to see if updates to Windows were the latest
If the support staff needs the .cmo3 file, let me know.
Thank you very much for your time!