Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Question - canvas size and scaling
How do I make the canvas fill the entire window width & height and keep the live2d model to it's original proportion?
I try adjusting
canvas.width = window.innerWidth
canvas.style.width = window.innerWidth + "px";
canvas.style.height= window.innerHeight+ "px";
The result keep coming out distorted.
I also don't understand this matrix:
var s = 2.0 / live2DModel.getCanvasWidth();
var matrix4x4 = [ s,0,0,0 , 0,-s,0,0 , 0,0,1,0 , -1.0,1,0,1 ];
Can someone please explain. Thank you in advance.