Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Weird animation when I export from Cubism Animator
Hi, I've rigged my first character in cubism and made some simple animations, but I have a problem when I export the motion files. When I import the .moc file in Live2D Viewer, everything seems fine, the eye-blinking works and the different parameters are ok. But when I add .mtn files the animation makes weird jittering and wobbling movements, and seems to be accelerated.
Here's a video capture of the problem when I play the motions in live2D viewer :
My ultimate goal is to replace static characters by animated ones in TyranoBuilder to make a more attractive game. I managed to import this one in Tyranobuilder, but the movement was also weird, like in the video.
Before going back to the drawing board, I would like to know if you can identify the source of the problem... (I'm on a Mac) I joined the source files to help you check my possible beginner mistakes.
Thank you very much for your help !