Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How to add a sound clip to a particular character in the animator?
Hello Everyone. I am facing Problem regarding how to add a sound to a character in Live2D Animator.When I import an .wav file, and then when I click on Effect->Lip sync Then the Lip sync window appears. but After that in the Basic Settings option, If I click on Audio Track then it shows no drop down list. i.e. it shows empty space.Also I am confused like how to use the Open/Close Settings to implement the sound..Please Please Please help me..Your help will be valuable..Please reply as soon as possible.Thank you so much in advance.